- Reading services:
Reading room is with the seating capacity of 170 members.
- Reference & referral service
The reference section has collection of encyclopedias, dictionaries, handbooks, manuals, and selected good reference books and journals for general reading, directly and indirectly related to studies.
- Collection on personality development
Library has collection on various subjects like TOFEL, aptitude test, autobiographies, general knowledge etc. which will help student to improve their personality.
- Access to e-journals /e-books
Library has subscription to following e-journals through
- Informatics Publishing Ltd., Banglore (J-GATE).
- e-Books from Pearson Education India Pvt. Ltd.
- We also Institutional Registered member of:-
1) National Digital Library of India (NDL) Sponsored by MHRD.
2) Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay Library.
- Multimedia room with Internet facility
Multimedia room with seating capacity of 20 facilitates access to internet, online journals, CDs & DVDs and NPTEL video lectures. Headphones to each machine, Scanner, CD-writer and printer is made available in the multimedia room.
- KOHA- Open source Library management system software
Database of all library services is managed by Library staff using KOHA- Open source Library management system software.